General terms and conditions
6212 Maurach am Achensee
- Contractual conditions
- Images from the Achensee photo archive are for the sole use of accommodation providers at Achensee, journalists, press and publishers. Use of images from the Achensee photo archive is not permitted for the advertising of other tourist regions, or for businesses which are not in the region of Achensee.
- Any use in a manner which is criminal, racist, anti-religious, immoral or otherwise offensive or political is prohibited; as is any use which is damaging or detrimental to the reputation of TVB ACHENSEE, the tourist association region, one of its members or a person(s) shown or institution.
- Any editing and amendments are prohibited.
- Any collection/archiving for later use is prohibited.
- Commercial use is only available to members of TVB ACHENSEE.
- Any transfer for payment or publication is prohibited.
- Upon use of more than 2 photos in a way which is connected, in terms of content or form, TVB ACHENSEE may ask for a free-of-charge transfer of a specimen copy.
- Use is in no way exclusively granted; in particular, neither in terms of content, nor in terms of time or scope.
Exclusion of liability
- TVB ACHENSEE assumes no liability whatever for actual and legal usability of photos; in particular their optical quality and authenticity; nor for the quality of electronic data and of access.
- TVB ACHENSEE is only liable for damages for intentional and direct material damage; on no account for loss of earnings or lost profit.
- TVB ACHENSEE is free at any time to remove individual and even all photos from the archive. Similarly they are free to decide whether photos will be included in the archive, and which ones are to be included.
- TVB ACHENSEE reserves the right to revoke users’ access to the photo archive after they have registered.
- For any transfer or publication using material from the archive, the source of the archive material is to be placed in a prominent position with the text “www.achensee.com”; on the Internet this is also to be shown as a hyperlink.
- In as far as images in the archive are provided with the producer’s name and/or description of the subject, upon use of this image, the description is also to be reproduced in as an identical a way as possible (in particular in visual terms and with regard to placement).
- If there is any misuse of user ID and/or password by a third party, TVB ACHENSEE will hold the person to whom it was issued liable.
- Should TVB ACHENSEE be called upon due to the use of archive material by the user of a third party site, they will be indemnified and held harmless against the user.
Place of fulfilment/place of jurisdiction/choice of law
- The place of fulfilment for all claims from the user relationship is A-6215 Achenkirch.
A-6215 Achenkirch has been agreed upon as the place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with the use of the archive.
- Austrian law, without reference norms to international law, applies to this user relationship.
- Registration: The pre-requisite for receiving the TVB ACHENSEE Newsletter is that the user registers via the form made available for this purpose on the website. Agreement to receive the TVB ACHENSEE Newsletter is made in writing upon registration. Upon ordering the Newsletter the user does not enter into any obligations. The Newsletter service is provided to the user free of charge.
- Unsubscribing: The TVB ACHENSEE Newsletter can be cancelled at any time without providing reasons. The relevant link for this is found in every Newsletter (opt-out procedures) in the footer.
- Data protection: TVB ACHENSEE only uses any data stored to process the Newsletter. No details are forwarded to third parties.